For as long as I can remember, I’ve been over-applying brush like it’s my job. I really feel like my makeup look isn’t complete unless I look like I’ve been seriously sun burnt. With spring coming up, I love switching my makeup routine over to something lighter, more natural, and just overall more comfortable for when the weather gets warmer. Cue: my love for cream blushes. Whether you’re wearing a full face of makeup or no makeup at all, these products can help you achieve a makeup look that makes it seem like you’re literally glowing from within.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush – If you want THE most natural flush of color, this is the product for you. So little truly goes so far with this product, and you can keep it as sheer as you’d like or build it up to be really bold.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand – For a gorgeous glow and blush color, this Charlotte Tilbury beauty light wand will be your new bestie. This product blends out beautifully and gives off a natural luminosity so you can skip the highlighter this time.
- E.l.f Cosmetics Putty Blush – I cannot say enough good things about this blush. The texture is incredible and it is so pigmented and beautiful. It comes in a bunch of colors that are great for everyday makeup looks and the lasting power is 10/10. Not to mention, it’s also super super affordable.
- Nudestix Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color – If you don’t wear super full coverage makeup, the nudestix blushes are a must. This makeup product has the blush on one end and brush on the other, so you can easily apply it directly to your face and blend it out in seconds. It gives a beautiful wash of sheer color and is so quick and easy to use.
- Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush – Next time you’re shopping at the drugstore, don’t miss this! The texture of this blush feels a little more slick than the E.l.f one, but still blends out seamlessly. It’s also super pigmented so you only need very little!
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush – Fenty Beauty definitely does blush colors like no other brand. All of the shades are truly so unique and far from basic. If you want to try out some bold and bright colors, I definitely recommend this shade range above all.
I’m linking all of these blushes below in order so you can shop my favorites! Have you tried any of these out? What are your favorites? Share them below!